HEXING HXE310 + MODEM (THREE PHASE DIRECT CONNECTION METER)
HXE310 is a smart three-phase direct connected household meter. Enables utilities to monitor all key power grid factors such as voltage, current, power factor and power quality data.
The design of the plug-in module allows utilities to deploy it in different environments with different communication requirements.
As the multi-input/output scalable property is an important factor in the smart meter to guarantee the future smart grid application.
Measurement events & notification
• 3P4W/3P3W connection
• Many types of events
• Up to 500 records per event
• Import & Export & Total & Net kWh
• Scheduled alarms for self-check meter
• Import & Export kvarh
• Alarms, tampering and feed quality activation event log
• four quarter kvarh
• Alarm display (LED/LCD)
• Total & per invoice
Instantaneous LCD values
• Power, voltage, current • Screen area size 64.5 mm×23 mm • Power factor, Frequency
• Digital screen size 8.4mm×5mm • Backlight
• Automatic and manual display list configuration
Power Quality Monitoring • Test mode
• Under & Over voltage • OBIS codes (according to IEC62056-64)
• Disable • RWP (Read Without Power) (optional) • Reverse Sensor Action
• Low power factor, low & high frequency
*(Approved for DEDDIE certification)