PACKAGE 5-A: OFF-GRID SYSTEM FOR SMALL HOLIDAY HOMES / SMALL CARAVAN / CAMPING
OFF-GRID HYBRID SYSTEM
1.68 KWp / 24V / 450Ah (C120) / 3000VA
Package No 5-A is intended for permanent residences, holiday homes and includes the following equipment:
|6 pcs||SCHUTTEN SOLAR STP 6-280 (Poly-Si)
PV panel 280Wp
|1 pcs||VOLTRONIC POWER AXPERT VM II 3000-24
This is a multi-functional inverter/charger, combining functions of inverter, solar charger and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support in portable size.Its comprehensive LCD display offers user-con????gurable and easy-accessible button operation such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.Main Features: Pure sine wave solar inverter, Output power factor 1, High PV input voltage range, Inverter running without battery, Built-in 80A MPPT solar charger, Battery equalization function to optimize battery performance and extend lifecycle, Built-in anti-dusk kit for harsh environment
|12 pcs||UNIBAT SOLAR ExC-T 450-2V (C120)
UNIBAT Solar ExCT series are flooded low maintenance 2V cells, especially built to last, meeting and exceeding stringent customer requirements in the Solar & Power Sector. It is optimized for daily deep cycling, extreme cycle life (up to 3000 cycles @ 50% D.O.D) with minimum maintenance and highest performance reliability. 2 years warranty.
(alternative with extra charge)
|SUNLIGHT RES 4 SOPZS 500Αh/2V
The SOPzS batteries is an advanced cost efficient solution ideal for energy storage that demand long cycle life. The SOPzS deep discharge batteries with tubular lead plates with 2500 cycles at 50% discharge(DOD). They are made of semitransparent resistant casing for easy view of the level of liquid. *Made in Greece with 1 year warranty. ** You can increase the warranty to 2 years with the purchase of specific base for installing batteries. *** 2V Batteries, needs 3-4 weeks to manufacture from SunLight factory, from your order day.
|30 m||SOLAR CABLE 4 MM²|
|1 pair||MC4 CONNECTORS (MALE – FEMALE)|
|1 pair||CABLES SET FOR INVERTER (2,0m) / NYAF (H07V-K) 50ΜΜ2 WITH TERMINALS Φ10|
* When purchasing the package, there is free phone support during the shop’s opening hours for any help or clarification on the PV system wiring.
- The cost of PV mounting system
- The cost of delivery
- Study / Planning/ Dimensioning / Installation/ Installation of PV panels / Wiring Installation or others Electrical installation works
- Electrical Supplies (Fuses, Extra DC – AC Cables, boards material, MC4 etc)
- Possible static study or reinforcement of the existing roof or other specific studies that may be required
- The electronic meter for the measurement of the produced power from your PV Station and the required remote transmission equipment.
If you would like to have this system installed by our specialist staff, please contact us to provide more information about where the system will be installed. Then we will be able to estimate the total cost of installing your system.
* Required a preview of your place to estimate the cost of the above.
INDICATIVE ENERGY CONSUMPTION PROFILE
This system is able to cover the following indicative comsuptions for all months of the year and for 7 days a week:
|Quantity||Loads||Power||Hours / Day||Days / Week|
|6 Pcs||LED Bulb||10 W||5,00||7|
|1 Pcs||TV LED 24′ – 28′||45 W||3,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Laptop||55 W||3,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Fridge Α++||75 W||10,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Vacuum cleaner Α+||1600 W||0,50||2|
|1 Pcs||Microwave||1400 W||0,15||7|
|1 Pcs||Coffee Machine (Nespresso)||1400 W||0,15||7|
|3 Pcs||Charger for Handy||10 W||2,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Consumption of Ιnverter||35 W||24,00||7|
|Daily Consumption :||2898,6 Wh|
*On sunny summer days, during the day, if our batteries are fully charged, we can additionally use the above loads to take advantage of the excess energy produced. (eg use cooling fan at noon)
The average daily energy produced from PV panels is estimated at 3,55 KWh (Winter) up to 8,37 KWh (Summer) in Athens. The stored energy in our battery pack is 8,64 KWh. (80% DOD).
The average annual autonomy of the system is calculated at 3,0 days with an average annual load loss rate of <1%. (Specifically, the problem is in the months of December through February, where there may be days when the system will not be able to meet the above needs due to low sunlight and prolonged cloudiness. In this case, you can connect a Generator for to charge the loads and at the same time to charge the batteries with a suitable charger.
The system has been calculated that it will not be overshadowed by natural or artificial obstacles. If there is shading, there will be a noticeable decrease in system performance and will have to be re-dimensioned according to new data.
- We recommend installing a gas cooker – LPG oven. (ASK US)
- We recommend installing a closed / open chamber LPG wall heater or solar water heater for hot water use (ASK US)
- It is advisable to avoid the use of air conditioners for heating and to make use of alternative heat sources (gas stoves, wood stoves, pellets).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOOD USE OF YOUR OFF-GRID SYSTEM
- We recommend charging and maintaining the batteries at least once a month during periods when the system is powered down to maintain life.
- You do not recommend using higher loads than the rated power of the inverter. Using a higher power load can damage the inverter.
- You do not recommend using higher power loads beyond the time period described above. Using them will result to empty yours batteries earlier and turning the system off until they are charged.
- It is recommended that not all large loads operate simultaneously.
- In case of loss of load due to prolonged cloudiness, it is recommended to limit the consumption to the essentials until the batteries from the PV panels are sufficiently charged.
All packages presented are indicative of consumption (power, operating hours) as well as system autonomy. If we would like to design your own stand-alone system, please contact us and we will provide you with a complete financial offer according to your energy needs.
- Because the photovoltaic panels 280W are out of stock they are replaced
with 315W panels there are differences in the final price of the package.