PACKAGE 2C: OFF-GRID SYSTEM FOR SMALL HOLIDAY HOMES / SMALL CARAVAN / CAMPING
280Wp / 12V / 150Ah / 500VA
Package No 2C is intended for very small country residences / small caravans, camping and includes the following equipment:
|1 pcs||SCHUTTEN SOLAR STP 6-280 (Poly-Si)
PV panel 2800Wp
|1 pcs||EPSOLAR TRACER 2210ΑN
Solar Charge Controller MPPT 20A 12V/24V, Max Pv Input: 100V.
|1 pcs||Epever IP500 – 12, 12V/500VA/230V
Pure sine wave inverter 500VA / 12V
|1 pcs||Unibat AGM 12-150DC, 187Ah (C120)
Solar Battery AGM maintenance free
The UNIBAT Deep Cycle AGM series has been manufactured with the latest technology in Heavy Duty Flat Plate (AGM) type VRLA batteries with zero maintenance requirements, excellent resistance to repeated loads – discharges (1,200 cycles at 50% discharge depth – 2,700 cycles to 30 % Depth of Discharge) and fully rechargeable within 5 hours from a 70% discharge level.
The value-for-money ratio makes the series ideal for stand-alone photovoltaic systems, while its unsurpassed service life and the 2-year Warranty for Good Operations rank it at the top of the VRLA AGM options.
|20 m||Solar Cable 4 mm²|
|1 pair||MC4 συνδετήρες|
|2 pcs||Copper terminal 6 mm² Φ8|
|4 pcs||Copper terminal 16 mm² Φ8|
|3 m||Solar Cable 6 mm²|
|3 m||Cable NYA H07V-R PVC 16mm²|
* When purchasing the package, there is free phone support during the shop’s opening hours for any help or clarification on the PV system wiring.
- The cost of PV mounting system
- The cost of delivery
- Study / Planning/ Dimensioning / Installation/ Installation of PV panels / Wiring Installation or others Electrical installation works
- Electrical Supplies (Fuses, Extra DC – AC Cables, boards material, MC4 etc)
- Possible static study or reinforcement of the existing roof or other specific studies that may be required
- The electronic meter for the measurement of the produced power from your PV Station and the required remote transmission equipment.
If you would like to have this system installed by our specialist staff, please contact us to provide more information about where the system will be installed. Then we will be able to estimate the total cost of installing your system.
* Required a preview of your place to estimate the cost of the above.
This system is able to cover the following indicative comsuptions for all months of the year and for 7 days a week:
|Quantity||Loads||Power||Hours / Day||Days / Week|
|2 Pcs||LED Bulb||10 W||5,00||7|
|1 Pcs||TV||30 W||3,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Laptop||55 W||1,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Charger for Handy||10 W||2,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Consumption of Ιnverter||10 W||24,00||7|
|Average Daily Consumption :||475.0 Wh|
* A basic requirement that the Inverter will be turn off when it is not in use, in order to save energy.
**On sunny summer days, during the day, if our batteries are fully charged, we can additionally use the above loads to take advantage of the excess energy produced.
The average daily energy produced from PV panels is estimated at 0.563 KWh (Winter) up to 1.388 KWh (Summer) in Athens. The stored energy in our battery pack is 1.44 KWh. (80% DOD).
The average annual autonomy of the system is calculated at 3.0 days with an average annual load loss rate of <2%. (Specifically, the problem is in the months of December through February, where there may be days when the system will not be able to meet the above needs due to low sunlight and prolonged cloudiness. In this case, you can connect a Generator for to charge the loads and at the same time to charge the batteries with a suitable charger.
The system has been calculated that it will not be overshadowed by natural or artificial obstacles. If there is shading, there will be a noticeable decrease in system performance and will have to be re-dimensioned according to new data.
- We recommend installing a gas cooker – LPG oven. (ASK US)
- We recommend installing a closed / open chamber LPG wall heater or solar water heater for hot water use (ASK US)
- It is advisable to avoid the use of air conditioners for heating and to make use of alternative heat sources (gas stoves, wood stoves, pellets).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOOD USE OF YOUR OFF-GRID SYSTEM
- We recommend charging and maintaining the batteries at least once a month during periods when the system is powered down to maintain life.
- You do not recommend using higher loads than the rated power of the inverter. Using a higher power load can damage the inverter.
- You do not recommend using higher power loads beyond the time period described above. Using them will result to empty yours batteries earlier and turning the system off until they are charged.
- It is recommended that not all large loads operate simultaneously.
- In case of loss of load due to prolonged cloudiness, it is recommended to limit the consumption to the essentials until the batteries from the PV panels are sufficiently charged.
All packages presented are indicative of consumption (power, operating hours) as well as system autonomy. If we would like to design your own stand-alone system, please contact us and we will provide you with a complete financial offer according to your energy needs.