OFF-GRID MAIN MATERIALS PACKAGE No 7
OFF-GRID HYBRID SYSTEM
4.48 KWp / 48V / 720Ah / 5000VA
Package No 7 is intended for permanent residences, holiday homes and includes the following equipment:
|16 pcs||SCHUTTEN SOLAR STP 6-280 (Poly-Si)
Schutten 280Wp (poly-Si)
|1 pcs||VOLTRONIC POWER AXPERT MKS II 5K-48
• Pure sine wave inverter • Built in MPPT solar charge controller• Configurable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers via LCD setting • Configurable battery charging current based on applications via LCD setting • Configurable AC/Solar Charger priority via LCD setting • Compatible to mains voltage or generator power • Auto restart while AC is recovering • Overload/ Over temperature/ short circuit protection • Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance • Cold start function • Zero transfer Time
|24 pcs||SUNLIGHT RES 4 SOPzS 720Αh/2V
The SOPzS batteries is an advanced cost efficient solution ideal for energy storage that demand long cycle life. The SOPzS deep discharge batteries with tubular lead plates with 2500 cycles at 50% discharge(DOD). They are made of semitransparent resistant casing for easy view of the level of liquid.
|1 pcs||TRAY FOR RES 4 SOPzS 720Αh/2V|
* 2V Batteries, needs 3-4 weeks to manufacture from SunLight factory, from your order day.
** When purchasing the package, there is free phone support during the shop’s opening hours for any help or clarification on the PV system wiring.
- The electronic meter for the measurement of the produced power from your PV Station and the required remote transmission equipment.
- The cost of delivery
- The cost of PV mounting system
- Study – Planning – Dimensioning – Installation – Installation of PV panels – Wiring Installation
- Possible static study or reinforcement of the existing roof or other specific studies that may be required
- Electrical installation works
If you would like to have the system installed by our specialist staff, please contact us to provide more information about where the system will be installed. Then we will be able to estimate the total cost of installing your system.
* Required a preview of your place to estimate the cost of the above.
This system is able to cover the following indicative comsuptions for all months of the year and for 7 days a week:
|Quantity||Loads||Power||Hours / Day||Days / Week|
|6 Pcs||LED Bulb||12 W||8,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Laptop||80 W||5,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Radio – CD player||60 W||5,00||7|
|1 Pcs||TV||80 W||5,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Satellite receiver||50 W||5,00||7|
|4 Pcs||Charger for Handy||10 W||4,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Fridge Α+||90 W||10,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Chimey extraction hood||200 W||1,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Microwave||1600 W||0,15||7|
|1 Pcs||Toaster||1600 W||0,50||7|
|1 Pcs||Coffee Machine (Nespresso)||1400 W||0,15||7|
|1 Pcs||Washing machine Α+||2200 W||2 x Washings / Week|
|1 Pcs||Iron||2200 W||1,00||2|
|1 Pcs||Vacuum cleaner Α+||1600 W||0,50||2|
|1 Pcs||Hairdryer||2000 W||0,50||7|
|1 Pcs||Router||20 W||24,00||7|
|1 Pcs||Consumption of Ιnverter||45 W||24,00||7|
|Average Daily Consumption :||8230,3 Wh|
* It is recommended that not all large loads work simultaneously.
* Air Condition 9000BTU (Inverter Type) can be used during the day during the summer season.
The energy produced from PV panels is estimated at 8.67 KWh (Winter) up to 23.32 KWh (Summer) in Athens. The stored energy in our battery pack is 27.64 KWh. (80% DOD).
The average annual autonomy of the system is calculated at 3.0 days with an average annual load loss rate of <2%. (Specifically, the problem is in the months of December through February, where there may be days when the system will not be able to meet the above needs due to low sunlight and prolonged cloudiness. In this case, you can connect a Generator for to charge the loads and at the same time to charge the batteries.
The system has been calculated that it will not be overshadowed by natural or artificial obstacles. If there is shading, there will be a noticeable decrease in system performance and will have to be re-dimensioned according to new data.
- We recommend installing a gas cooker – LPG oven. (ASK US)
- We recommend installing a closed / open chamber LPG wall heater or solar water heater for hot water use (ASK US)
- It is advisable to avoid the use of air conditioners for heating and to make use of alternative heat sources (gas stoves, wood stoves, pellets).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOOD USE OF YOUR OFF-GRID SYSTEM
- It is recommended that the fluid of the cells be supplemented at regular intervals.
- We recommend charging and maintaining the batteries at least once a month during periods when the system is powered down to maintain life.
- You do not recommend using higher loads than the rated power of the inverter. Using a higher power load can damage the inverter.
- You do not recommend using higher power loads beyond the time period described above. Using them will result to empty yours batteries earlier and turning the system off until they are charged.
- It is recommended that not all large loads operate simultaneously.
- In case of loss of load due to prolonged cloudiness, it is recommended to limit the consumption to the essentials until the batteries from the PV panels are sufficiently charged.
All packages presented are indicative of consumption (power, operating hours) as well as system autonomy. If we would like to design your own stand-alone system, please contact us and we will provide you with a complete financial offer according to your energy needs.
- Because the photovoltaic panels 280W are out of stock they are replaced
with 315W panels there are differences in the final price of the package.